Spring Break Deal: Time Out for Teachers
From ABCs to 123s, teachers impart children with the knowledge they need to succeed, so this Spring Break, The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is thanking them for all they do by giving them a time out for Spring Break. Educators, coaches and instructors can book ‘Time Out for Teachers’ for stays now through April 30, 2019 and enjoy other teacher-tailored offerings available throughout the resort. It all adds up to a grade-A getaway!
‘Time Out for Teachers’ Stay Offer
The Spring Break deal is available now through April 30, 2019 and starts at $294/night, which includes:
- Accommodations in a premium room with private patio and wood-burning fireplace
- $50 daily resort credit to use during the stay
- ‘Apple Tart for Teacher’ amenity upon arrival
Other Resort ‘Time Outs’
Educators can use their daily resort credit towards mini ‘Time Outs’ throughout the 21-acre resort, including our signature restaurant Morada, helmed by Executive Chef Chris House, The Huntsman Whiskey Bar and The Spa at The Inn.
- ‘The Real Teacher’s Pet’ cocktail -A caramel apple-tini crafted by The Inn’s whiskey educator, Dutch House, and available at both The Huntsman Whiskey Bar and Morada.
- ‘Time Out for Teacher’ Treatment -The Spa at The Inn’s $99 educator indulgence (regular price $170) includes a 50-minute stress-reducing massage, raw honey back scrub and glass of Prosecco.
- Complimentary ongoing offerings at The Inn – Croquet on the lawn; live music Thursdays-Saturdays; thoughtful seasonal events; and more
To reserve the ‘Time Out for Teachers’ Spring Break deal at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe hit the ‘book now’ button at the top of this screen, select your preferred dates then click on the ‘Deals & Packages’ tab before choosing a premium room with the ‘Local promotion Resort Credit Package.’Book Now See All Packages