Home on The Ranch – A Horseback Riding Experience for Two
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe has been a romantic country retreat perched atop the hills overlooking San Diego, in the heart of Southern California’s horse country, since 1923. ‘Home on The Ranch’ offers couples and pairs of riders an immersion into that quintessential experience through this romantic stay enhancement, Morada Mimosas & Minis Sunday Brunch and more.
‘Home on The Ranch’ Stay Enhancement | $250 for two
To add ‘Home on The Ranch’ to your next stay, first make your room reservation, then fill out the form linked at the bottom of this page. A front desk representative will be in touch to finalize scheduling your ride.
- Complimentary upgrade to a room with patio and fireplace (based on availability)
- Private 60-min experience at The Riding Club Academy in San Diego, near Del Mar – choice of English riding lesson in-arena or guided trail ride around the Del Mar Mesa Nature Preserve
- Whiskey Romance Welcome amenity – S’mores kit for two and a bottled, barrel-aged cocktail by Dutch House at The Huntsman Whiskey Bar, The Inn’s whiskey-centric bar themed as a salute to exemplary sport & riding and a nod to the old Santa Fe Hunt Club
Must be booked at least 5 days ahead of hotel check-in.
- Phone number: (760) 822-7483
- Location: 11500 Clews Ranch Rd in San Diego, California – The Riding Club is approximately 20 minutes from the hotel and transportation is not provided. We recommend guests of The Inn depart 30 minutes prior to their scheduled riding time.
- Self-Transportation & Parking: Free parking is provided on the far side of the first arena and a strict speed limit of 10 mph is enforced
- Payment: Payment to The Riding Club Academy ($220 for two) is due at time of scheduled ride.
- Attire: Long pants and boots with at least a small heel are required. If needed, appropriate riding boots can be borrowed from The Riding Club Academy.
- Cancellation: At least 24 hours notice must be given for ride cancellations
In consideration for welfare of the horses, The Riding Club is unfortunately unable to offer experiences to riders weighing over 250 lbs.
About The Riding Club Academy: The Riding Club Academy is an equestrian school offering English riding classes for students of all ages and abilities, with a specialty in dressage and show jumping. Based out of a professional barn on the Del Mar Mesa Nature Preserve, instructors offer individualized lessons to support the unique growth of each student based on their personal strengths and needs. | Facebook: TheRidingClubRSF