Olde Fashioned Christmas
The Yuletide season will be upon us before you know it, and that means our own beloved celebration of the holidays here at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is fast approaching. Mark your calendars for our 6th Annual Olde Fashioned Christmas on Friday, December 6!
Celebrate the season at our 6th Annual Ode Fashioned Christmas
- 5pm – 8pm: Soup Challenge featuring top area restaurants (benefits Shelter to Soldier)
- 6pm: Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 6:30pm: Pictures with Santa Claus
- Sledding on real snow
- Crafts at Santa’s Workshop
- Holiday Carols by Rancho Santa Fe Middle School
- Bounce House
- Live Music
A December of Holiday Splendor
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe couldn’t fit all the holiday cheer into just one night. Olde Fashioned Christmas launches a month of making spirits bright.
Offerings include gingerbread house making in Morada, all day hot cocoa bar on weekends and the festive transformation of The Huntsman Whiskey Bar into holiday pop-up, Ho Ho Huntsman.