Feast in The Field
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is collaborating with SMARTS Farm and Jack Ford of Taj Farms to present Feast in the Field, an outdoor education & dinner series held in The Inn’s orange grove. Each event will begin with a class instructed by farmer & cheese-maker Jack Ford, followed by complementary family-style dinner created by The Inn’s Executive Chef Chris Haas. 15% of proceeds benefit SMARTS Farm, which offers programs for children to learn about nature, farming and sustainable life skills.
The Feast on August 29 will focus on goat cheese.. Tickets are $125 per person, which includes 2 drink tickets featuring Laird Family Wines, goat cheese making class taught by Jack Ford and a goat cheese-infused family-style dinner created by Exec Chef Chris Haas.
Feast in The Field, August 29 Menu
by Executive Chef Chris Haas
- Marinated Goat Cheese with Fresh Herbs, Spices, Olives
- Charred Buttery Plums with Goat Cheese
- Farro Salad with Roasted Sweet Potato, Red Onion, Sun-flower Seeds, Pistachios, Watermelon Radishes, Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom, Grilled Chicken and Goat Cheese Quesadilla with Roasted Salsa
- Slow Roasted Ratatouille with Goat Cheese Polenta
- Grilled Sausage and Charred Pepper Pizza with Goat Cheese, Temecula Olive Oil Company
- Olive-Stuffed Leg of Lamb with Roasted Garlic, Fresh Herbs and Goat Cheese
- Sicilian Goat Cheese Cannoli and Local Honey
Comments are closed